Legal Advice on Building & Engineering Contracts
As Perth construction lawyers we specialise in all building and construction dispute resolution and litigation matters. Our clients include all building and construction companies, engineering firms, mining services companies, property developers, contractors, subcontractors, civil contractors and suppliers in a variety of building and construction disputes.
We can review your building and engineering contract before it is signed. We give practical and commercial legal advice on:
- common disputes in building and engineering contracts;
- liability under the building and engineering contracts;
- your rights and obligations under the building and engineering contract;
- what you should include in your building and engineering contract; and
- how to negotiate changes to the contract in a commercial way.
We can prepare building and engineering contracts.
We also act for parties in relation to disputes over building and engineering contracts. Because our offices are not located in the CBD our rates are substantially lower, often up to 20% lower, than most commercial law firms.