We provide cost effective commercial advice on all business contracts in Western Australia and all of the commercial risks that need to be eliminated to protect your interests.
Our practice is located outside of the Perth CBD and because of this our hourly rates are 20% lower than the standard rates charged by most Perth law firms. Our rates are extremely competitive compared to the rates charged by other commercial law firms.
In our experience sometimes clients shop around with quotes that we provide, which of course is their right. We always tell clients, therefore, if they receive what they think is a better price they can forward it to us and we will match it.
We provide legal advice on and preparation of terms and conditions clauses in contracts to protect individuals, companies and businesses and to provide security.
Fixed Price Contracts
We can prepare all kinds of commercial contracts for companies and individuals. We generally charge a fixed rate for drafting contracts, subject to the complexity of the contract.
Deeds of Charge
Business Terms and Conditions
Business Confidentiality Deeds
Settlement of Dispute Deeds
Executive Service Agreements
Commercial advice on Contracts
- Legal advice on Sale of Business Agreements
- Legal advice on Commercial Contracts
- Legal advice on Commercial Terms and Conditions
- Legal advice on Contract Terms for Industry - steel work, mining and building contracts
- Legal advice on Terms & Conditions of Contracts
Business, Corporate and Property Law
- All Commercial Contracts
- Purchase and sale of properties
- All company searches and business name searches
- Preparation of standard terms of trading including securities clauses and costs recoverable clauses
- Advising on and preparing documentation on business structures
- Purchase and sale of business or companies