For 25 years we have provided cost effective fixed price commercial advice on all business contracts in Western Australia and on all of the commercial risks that need to be eliminated to protect your interests. We have advised individuals and small business owners as well as large companies and banks.
Because our offices are not located in the CBD our rates are substantially lower, often up to 20% lower, than most commercial law firms.
Our Proven Experience
For 25 years we have prepared loan agreements, all commercial contracts and handled disputes for banks and companies of all sizes.
We provide legal advice on and preparation of terms and conditions clauses in contracts to protect individuals, companies and businesses and to provide security.
Fixed Price Contracts
We can prepare all kinds of commercial contracts for companies and individuals. We generally charge a fixed rate for drafting contracts, subject to the complexity of the contract.
Deeds of Charge
Business Terms and Conditions
Business Confidentiality Deeds
Settlement of Dispute Deeds
Executive Service Agreements
Commercial advice on Contracts
- Legal advice on Sale of Business Agreements
- Legal advice on Commercial Contracts
- Legal advice on Commercial Terms and Conditions
- Legal advice on Contract Terms for Industry - steel work, mining and building contracts
- Legal advice on Terms & Conditions of Contracts
Business, Corporate and Property Law
- All Commercial Contracts
- Purchase and sale of properties
- All company searches and business name searches
- Preparation of standard terms of trading including securities clauses and costs recoverable clauses
- Advising on and preparing documentation on business structures
- Purchase and sale of business or companies