Legal Advice on Commercial Contracts
We can draft all kinds of commercial contracts.
We can draft contracts to use with your employees, subcontractors and agreements for supplying goods or services, or hiring equipment.
We have fixed prices for preparing contracts here.
If you already have contracts in place, we can:
- update your existing contracts to make sure that your interests are sufficiently protected;
- add clauses to contracts that allow you to recover your costs, including legal costs and interest;
- draft clauses that protect your ability to recover property that is leased, supplied or hired to another person or company pursuant to a contract; and
- ensure that your terms and conditions are compliant with the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth).
We can draft guarantees for you to use with any directors of a company that you are entering into a contract with, so that you can ensure the company will fulfill its obligations under the contract, such as any obligations to make payment.
We can also draft restraint of trade clauses and non-solicitation clauses to include in employment contracts and clauses that sufficiently protect your intellectual property from internal theft by employees or contractors.
- Restraint of trade clauses are clauses in a contract that restrain employees or contractors from engaging in a particular trade for a certain period of time and within a geographic area.
- Non-solicitation clauses are clauses in a contract that prevent an employee or contractor from pursuing clients of the employer or principal’s business.