Legal Advice on Commercial Contracts
We regularly prepare and provide the best advice on all commercial contracts. From negotiating and advising on complex construction or supply agreements, to preparing simple loan agreements and standard terms and conditions.
For 25 years we have provided the best cost effective fixed price commercial advice on all business contracts in Western Australia and on all of the commercial risks that need to be considered. We have advised individuals and small business owners as well as large businesses, large companies and several national financial institutions since 1994.
We draft contracts to use with your employees, subcontractors and agreements for supplying goods or services, or hiring equipment.
We have fixed prices for preparing contracts. Because our offices are not located in the CBD our rates are substantially lower, often up to 20% lower, than most commercial law firms.
Our Proven Experience
For 25 years we have prepared loan agreements, all commercial contracts and handled disputes for banks and companies of all sizes as well as for small businesses and individuals.
We provide legal advice on and preparation of the best terms and conditions clauses in contracts to protect individuals, companies and businesses and to provide security.
If you already have contracts in place, we can:
- update your existing contracts to make sure that your interests are sufficiently protected;
- add clauses to contracts that allow you to recover your costs, including legal costs and interest;
- draft clauses that protect your ability to recover property that is leased, supplied or hired to another person or company pursuant to a contract; and
- ensure that your terms and conditions are compliant with the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth).
Fixed Price Contracts
We prepare the best commercial contracts for companies and individuals. We generally charge a fixed rate for drafting contracts, subject to the complexity of the contract.
Supply, manufacturing, agency, licensing and distribution contracts
Deeds of Charge
Business Terms and Conditions
Business Confidentiality Deeds
Settlement of Dispute Deeds
Executive Service Agreements
We can draft guarantees for you to use with any directors of a company that you are entering into a contract with, so that you can ensure the company will fulfill its obligations under the contract, such as any obligations to make payment.
We can also draft restraint of trade clauses and non-solicitation clauses to include in employment contracts and clauses that sufficiently protect your intellectual property from internal theft by employees or contractors.
- Restraint of trade clauses are clauses in a contract that restrain employees or contractors from engaging in a particular trade for a certain period of time and within a geographic area.
- Non-solicitation clauses are clauses in a contract that prevent an employee or contractor from pursuing clients of the employer or principal’s business.