Legal Advice on Leases
We provide legal advice to both lessors and lessees in relation to all maters involving leases.
It is important to seek legal advice from an experienced commercial lawyer before entering into a lease, so you know and understand the key terms and conditions contained in the lease. It can also reduce potential risks to you personally or your business at a later stage.
Our practice is located outside of the Perth CBD and because of this our hourly rates are 20% lower than the standard rates charged by most Perth law firms. Our rates are extremely competitive compared to the rates charged by other commercial law firms.
Aherns Lawyers can provide advice and assistance with residential, commercial and retail leases.
Aherns Lawyers can assist you with:
- Drafting a new lease;
- Reviewing a current lease;
- Negotiation for the terms of the lease;
- Assignment and subletting of premises;
- Termination of the lease;
- Advice on rent and rent review;
- Default and breaches;
- Repair and maintenance; and
- Possible dispute resolution.