All Business Disputes
If you are having a business dispute or you think one may arise it will be vital to take advice from a Perth Lawyer experienced in handling business disputes. We have advised on the full range of disputes that occur in businesses for 25 years. Disputes often occur over the terms of contracts and debt discrepancies but you could also be having internal business disputes over how your business is being run, or disputes over financial returns and the owners.
Because our offices are not located in the CBD our rates are substantially lower, often up to 20% lower, than most commercial law firms.
We can provide you with advice on:
Shareholders and directors
- Disputes between directors and shareholders
- Breach of director's duties
- Withholding of dividends
- Failure to provide financial, accounting and statutory information
- Breaches of shareholder agreements
- Exclusion from meetings for example shareholder meetings and general meetings
- Partnership issues and disputes
- Alternative methods of dispute resolution
- Dissolution of partnerships
- Division of assets
Disputes between business owners
- Over use of business names
- Disputes over clients
- Family trust disputes
Disputes over Trusts
- If you are a trustee or a beneficiary under a trust with a legal issue you need advice and guidance from a Perth Lawyers experienced in all the methods of achieving the best resolution of those issues. Often family members are involved.