Contract / Commercial Advice
Contract Negotiation and Interpretations
For 25 years we have provided the best cost effective fixed price commercial advice on all business contracts, in both review and preparation, in Western Australia and on all of the commercial risks that need to be considered. We have advised individuals and businesses of all sizes, small and large, and several national financial institutions since 1994.
Our practice is located outside of the Perth CBD and because of this our hourly rates are 20% lower than the standard rates charged by most Perth law firms. Our rates are extremely competitive compared to the rates charged by other commercial law firms.
Feel free to telephone Marcus Ahern any time to discuss your contract needs. Often face to face meetings are not required. We are able to provide online legal advice by email generally within 48 hours of receipt of all the necessary documents by email.
Our Proven Experience
For 25 years we have prepared loan agreements, all commercial contracts and handled disputes for companies of all sizes, small businesses and individuals and for financial institutions including United Community, National Australia Bank, Bank of Melbourne and Bank of Queensland.
We provide legal advice on and preparation of the best terms and conditions clauses in contracts to protect individuals, companies and businesses and to provide security.
Fixed Price Contracts
We prepare the best commercial contracts for companies and individuals. We generally charge a fixed rate for drafting contracts, subject to the complexity of the contract.
- All commercial contracts including construction and mining
- Loan Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Personal Guarantees
- Sale of Business Agreements
- Deeds of Charge
- Business Terms and Conditions
- Subcontractor's Agreements
- Advice on and preparation of Construction Contracts
- Business Confidentiality Deeds
- Advice on and preparation of franchise documentation
- Deeds of Settlement
- Shareholder and Director Agreements
- Building and Construction Contracts
- Partnership Agreements
- Commercial Leases
- Employment Agreements
- Executive Service Agreements
- Supply Contracts
- Licensing Agreements
- Manufacturing Agreements
- Distribution Agreements
Commercial advice on Contracts
- Legal advice on Sale of Business Agreements
- Legal advice on Commercial Contracts
- Legal advice on Commercial Terms and Conditions
- Legal advice on Contract Terms for Industry - steel work, mining and building contracts
- Legal advice on Terms & Conditions of Contracts
- Legal advice on Binding Financial Agreements
Business, Corporate and Property Law
- All Commercial Contracts
- Purchase and sale of properties
- All company searches and business name searches
- Preparation of standard terms of trading including securities clauses and costs recoverable clauses
- Advising on and preparing documentation on business structures
- Purchase and sale of business or companies
We can also assist you with creating distribution agreements. A Distribution Agreement is a legal document between a supplier and a distributor. The supplier may be the manufacturer of the goods or the distributor reselling another's goods. There are exclusive distribution agreements and non-exclusive distribution agreements. An exclusive distribution agreement is when the supplier agrees to sell their goods exclusively to the distributor. This comes with terms and conditions often containing sales performance requirements.
It is very important that Distribution Agreements contain sufficient detail to ensure your operations are protected.