Western Australian Insolvency Lawyers
We regularly act for insolvency accountants and for creditors.
We also advise clients on asset protection structures legitimately available to offer protection against insolvency.
Our practice is located outside of the Perth CBD and because of this our hourly rates are 20% lower than the standard rates charged by most Perth law firms. Our rates are extremely competitive compared to the rates charged by other commercial law firms.
We look after all matters relating to insolvency, such as:
- Advising insolvency accountants on all insolvency legal issues;
- Advice on how to wind up a company that owes you money or commence bankruptcy proceedings against individuals;
- Providing legal advice on Statutory Demands;
- Drafting winding up notices (otherwise known as Statutory Demands);
- Attending court to obtain orders to wind up debtor companies;
- Drafting bankruptcy notices and creditors' petitions for individuals;
- Providing legal advice on setting aside a Stautory Demand;
- Attending court on applications to set aside Statutory Demands;
- Appointing liquidators;
- Advice to creditors who have received preference payment claims from liquidators;
- Advising liquidators/bankruptcy trustees on selling land and other property -click here for further details
- Advice on Asset Protection Structures.
We take a realistic approach in helping clients, including insolvency accountants, by having a flexible attitude on payment of our fees.