We would to take this opportunity to let you know that we offer our clients discounted rates for some of our services such as Terms & Conditions and Drafting of Letters of Demand.
For more information on Letters of Demand and Statutory Demands click here.
For more information on Debt Recovery click here.
Terms & Conditions of trading are very important in protecting your business from unnecessary disputes with your clients and a carefully worded Letter of Demand can entice payment and avoid costly legal proceedings.
Please contact us if you would like a quote to review your existing Terms & Conditions or if you would like us to draft a set suited specifically to your business.
Our practice is located outside of the Perth CBD and because of this our hourly rates and fixed prices for commercial work and for litigation are 20% lower than the standard rates charged by most Perth law firms. Our rates are extremely competitive compared to the rates charged by other commercial law firms.
We need instructions before drafting and sending a letter of demand.
What we need is a copy of:
* relevant invoices;
* any contract or terms and conditions;
* any correspondence that has been exchanged between you and the debtor about why the money has not been paid;
* your legal name and your trading name (if you trading name is different);
* the contact details for the debtor (including an email address); and
* the name of person you have been dealing with if the debtor is a company or business.
If you would like to review a draft version of the letter of demand before it gets sent, please let us know.
Otherwise, we will finalise the demand, send it to the debtor and copy you in.