We look after all matters relating to liquidation and insolvency, such as:
- Advice on how to wind up a company that owes you money;
- Drafting winding up notices (otherwise known as Statutory Demands);
- Attending court on applications to set aside Statutory Demands;
- Appointing liquidators;
- Attending court to obtain orders to wind up debtor companies;
- Drafting bankruptcy notices and creditors' petitions for individuals.
- Advice to creditors who have received preference payment claims from liquidators.
Our practice is located outside of the Perth CBD and because of this our hourly rates are 20% lower than the standard rates charged by most Perth law firms. Our rates are extremely competitive compared to the rates charged by other commercial law firms.