Terms and Conditions
Every business must have well prepared Terms and Conditions.
We provide terms and conditions clauses in contracts to protect individuals, small and medium size businesses and large companies and to provide security.
Security for Payment Clauses
- Retention of Title Clause
- Caveat Over Property Clause to secure payment
- Variations procedures
- Time Extensions
- All legal fees recoverable clauses
- Limited Liability clauses
Commercial advice on Contracts
- Advice on Sale of Business Agreements
- Advice on Commercial Contracts
- Advice on Commercial Terms and Conditions
- Legal Advice on Contract Terms for Industry - steel work, all industries and building contracts
- Advice on Terms & Conditions of Contracts
Business, Corporate and Property Law
- All Commercial Contracts
- Purchase and sale of properties
- All company searches and business name searches
- Preparation of standard terms of trading including securities clauses and costs recoverable clauses
- Advising on and preparing documentation on business structures
- Purchase and sale of business or companies
Because our offices are not located in the CBD our rates are substantially lower, often up to 20% lower, than most commercial law firms.
In our experience sometimes clients shop around with quotes that we provide, which of course is their right. We always tell clients, therefore, if they receive what they think is a better price they can forward it to us and we will match it.