Legal Advice on Breaches of Contract
We have represented companies of all sizes, banks and individuals in simple and complex contract cases in Western Australia for 25 years.
We can provide you with the best advice on practical solutions to resolve your dispute regarding a breach of contract claim. Our practice is located outside of the Perth CBD and because of this our hourly rates are 20% lower than the standard rates charged by most Perth law firms. Our rates are extremely competitive compared to the rates charged by other commercial law firms.
We handle all breach of contract claims, including:
- payment claims;
- breaches of non-compete clauses;
- breaches of warranty claims;
- breaches of confidentiality clauses;
- theft of company property and clients;
- misuse of company information;
- misuse by employees of company intellectual property and information technology;
- supply of defective products;
- late delivery claims;
- misleading and deceptive conduct claims; and
- claims against guarantors.
The parties may be able to resolve their dispute regarding breaches of the contract by alternative dispute resolution methods, before they resort to court action.
It may be the case that the contract prescribes ways in which the parties have to resolve disputes, such as by mediation or arbitration. If there are no such clauses, then we can proceed with court action straight away.