Legal Advice on Commercial Contracts
Contract Negotiation and Interpretations
We regularly prepare and provide the best advice on all commercial contracts. From negotiating and advising on complex construction or supply agreements, to preparing simple loan agreements and standard terms and conditions.
Our Proven Experience
For 25 years we have provided the best cost effective fixed price commercial advice on all business contracts in Western Australia and on all of the commercial risks that need to be considered. We have advised individuals and small business owners as well as large businesses, large companies and several national financial institutions including United Credit Union, National Australia Bank, Bank of Melbourne and Bank of Queensland since 1994.
Our practice is located outside of the Perth CBD and because of this our hourly rates are 20% lower than the standard rates charged by most Perth law firms. Our rates are extremely competitive compared to the rates charged by other commercial law firms.
For 25 years we have prepared loan agreements, all commercial contracts and handled disputes for banks and companies of all sizes as well as for companies in the mining, steel work and building industries and for small businesses and individuals.
We draft contracts to use with your employees, subcontractors and agreements for supplying goods or services, or hiring equipment.
We have fixed prices for preparing contracts.
We provide legal advice on and preparation of the best terms and conditions clauses in contracts to protect individuals, companies and businesses and to provide security.
If you already have contracts in place, we can:
- update your existing contracts to make sure that your interests are sufficiently protected;
- add clauses to contracts that allow you to recover your costs, including legal costs and interest;
- draft clauses that protect your ability to recover property that is leased, supplied or hired to another person or company pursuant to a contract; and
- ensure that your terms and conditions are compliant with the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth).
Fixed Price Contracts
We prepare the best commercial contracts for companies and individuals. We generally charge a fixed rate for drafting contracts, subject to the complexity of the contract.
- All commercial contracts including construction and mining
- Loan Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Personal Guarantees
- Sale of Business Agreements
- Deeds of Charge
- Business Terms and Conditions
- Subcontractor's Agreements
- Advice on and preparation of Construction Contracts
- Business Confidentiality Deeds
- Advice on and preparation of franchise documentation
- Deeds of Settlement
- Shareholder and Director Agreements
- Building and Construction Contracts
- Partnership Agreements
- Commercial Leases
- Employment Agreements
- Executive Service Agreements
- Supply Contracts
- Licensing Agreements
- Manufacturing Agreements
- Distribution Agreements
Commercial advice on Contracts
- Legal advice on Sale of Business Agreements
- Legal advice on Commercial Contracts
- Legal advice on Commercial Terms and Conditions
- Legal advice on Contract Terms for Industry - steel work, mining and building contracts
- Legal advice on Terms & Conditions of Contracts
- Legal advice on Binding Financial Agreements
Business, Corporate and Property Law
- All Commercial Contracts
- Purchase and sale of properties
- All company searches and business name searches
- Preparation of standard terms of trading including securities clauses and costs recoverable clauses
- Advising on and preparing documentation on business structures
- Purchase and sale of business or companies
We can draft guarantees for you to use with any directors of a company that you are entering into a contract with, so that you can ensure the company will fulfill its obligations under the contract, such as any obligations to make payment.
We can also draft restraint of trade clauses and non-solicitation clauses to include in employment contracts and clauses that sufficiently protect your intellectual property from internal theft by employees or contractors.
- Restraint of trade clauses are clauses in a contract that restrain employees or contractors from engaging in a particular trade for a certain period of time and within a geographic area.
- Non-solicitation clauses are clauses in a contract that prevent an employee or contractor from pursuing clients of the employer or principal’s business.