Legal Advice on Commercial Terms and Conditions of Trading
We have assisted clients with all their commercial contract requirements for 25 years for businesses located in all States of Australia - Western Australia, New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia and Tasmania.
- Every business must have well prepared Terms and Conditions.
- We provide terms and conditions clauses in contracts to protect individuals, small and medium size businesses and large companies and to provide security.
- We can prepare terms and conditions for use with your business, or if you already have terms and conditions for your business we can update the terms and conditions you are using.
Our practice is located outside of the Perth CBD and because of this our hourly rates are 20% lower than the standard rates charged by most Perth law firms. Our rates are extremely competitive compared to the rates charged by other commercial law firms.
- add clauses to your terms and conditions that allow you to recover your costs, including legal costs and interest;
- provide a caveat clause that can allow you to lodge a caveat to secure payment;
- draft clauses that protect your ability to recover property that is leased, supplied or hired to another person or company pursuant to a terms and conditions;
- ensure that your terms and conditions comply with the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth); and
- draft guarantees that you can use if you are providing goods or services to companies, so that you can ensure that the company fulfills its obligations, such as making payment.
Security for Payment Clauses
- Retention of Title Clause
- Caveat Over Property Clause to secure payment
- Variations procedures
- Time Extensions
- All legal fees recoverable clauses
- Limited Liability clauses
Commercial advice on Contracts
- Advice on Sale of Business Agreements
- Advice on Commercial Contracts
- Advice on Commercial Terms and Conditions
- Legal Advice on Contract Terms for Industry - steel work, all industries and building contracts
- Advice on Terms & Conditions of Contracts
Business, Corporate and Property Law
- All Commercial Contracts
- Purchase and sale of properties
- All company searches and business name searches
- Preparation of standard terms of trading including securities clauses and costs recoverable clauses
- Advising on and preparing documentation on business structures
- Purchase and sale of business or companies