Legal Advice on Leases
Legal Advice on Commercial and Retail Leases
We provide fixed price leases as well as legal advice to both lessors and lessees in relation to all matters involving leases.
For Lessors we provide caveat clauses with our leases to provide security over the guarantors' properties.
For Lessees it is important to seek legal advice from the best Perth Commercial and Retail Lease Lawyers before entering into a lease, so you know and understand the key terms and conditions contained in the lease. It can also reduce potential risks to you personally or your business at a later stage. We also assist clients involved in all types of lease disputes whether as Lessor or Lessee.
Because our offices are not located in the CBD our rates are substantially lower, often up to 20% lower, than most commercial law firms.
Aherns Lawyers can provide the best advice and assistance with residential, commercial and retail leases.
Aherns Lawyers can assist you with:
- Drafting a new lease;
- Lease dispute resolution;
- Legal advice on force majeure clauses in commercial/retail leases.
- Reviewing a current lease;
- Negotiation for the terms of the lease;
- Assignment and subletting of premises;
- Termination of the lease;
- Advice on rent and rent review;
- Default and breaches; and
- Repair and maintenance.
For further information on our services regarding Leases please click here.