Loans and unpaid accounts

Are you owed money for an unpaid loan or unpaid account?

We can provide you with advice on the best way to recover the money you are owed depending on your specific situation.

This may involve sending a letter of demand, commencing proceedings against the debtor, enforcing personal guarantees or lodging a caveat over the property of the debtor.

Because our offices are not located in the CBD our rates are substantially lower, often up to 20% lower, than most commercial law firms.

We understand that often the main consideration in recovering debts is how to do this in a quick and cost effective way.

If you need assistance in recovering a debt, contact us so we can advise you on the best debt recovery plan for your situation.