Breaches of contract
We act for Plaintiffs and Defendants in respect of all breach of contract claims, including:
- payment claims;
- breaches of non-compete clauses;
- breaches of warranty claims;
- breaches of contracts of sale of residential and commercial property;
- breaches of contracts of sale of equipment;
- breaches of confidentiality clauses;
- theft of company property and clients;
- misuse of company information;
- supply of defective products;
- late delivery claims;
- misleading and deceptive conduct claims; and
- claims against guarantors.
We have advised Perth companies of all sizes on the best ways to handle breach of contract claims for 25 years.
The parties may be able to resolve their dispute regarding breaches of contract by alternative dispute resolution methods, without resorting to court action.
It may be the case that the contract prescribes ways in which the parties have to resolve disputes, such as by mediation or arbitration. If there are no such clauses, then we can proceed with court action straight away or defend an action vigourously.
We also act for people, businesses and companies who have to defend claims for breach of contract.
We can provide you with the best practical advice on solutions to resolve your dispute regarding a breach of contract claim. Because our offices are not located in the CBD our rates are substantially lower, often up to 20% lower, than most commercial law firms.