Breaches of contract
We act for Plaintiffs and Defendants in respect of all breach of contract claims, including:
- payment claims;
- breaches of non-compete clauses;
- breaches of warranty claims;
- breaches of contracts of sale of residential and commercial property;
- breaches of contracts of sale of equipment;
- breaches of confidentiality clauses;
- theft of company property and clients;
- misuse of company information;
- supply of defective products;
- late delivery claims;
- misleading and deceptive conduct claims; and
- claims against guarantors.
The parties may be able to resolve their dispute regarding breaches of contract by alternative dispute resolution methods, before they resort to court action.
It may be the case that the contract prescribes ways in which the parties have to resolve disputes, such as by mediation or arbitration. If there are no such clauses, then we can proceed with court action straight away.
We also act for people, businesses and companies who have to defend claims for breach of contract.
We can provide you with advice on practical solutions to resolve your dispute regarding a breach of contract claim.